Balcony / Deck
Bar / Lounge
Non-motorised Water Sports
Outdoor Pool - Unheated
Tea / Coffee Making Facilities
The island paradise of Rarotonga is legendary for its beauty. The mountainous peaks of the inner island are fringed by spectacularly beautiful beaches and stunning lagoons of crystal clear water. The most beautiful of these is in Muri, and it is here you will find Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
Pacific Resort Rarotonga is 20 minute drive from the airport.
Pacific Resort Rarotonga
Box 790 Rarotonga, Cook Islands
P: (+682) 20427
F: (+682) 21427
All countries: +682 28140
New Zealand only: 0800 774 469
Australia only: 1-800 105 701
United States only: 1-800 223 1082
Resort Rarotonga is Rarotonga's leading 4-star, full-service,
authentic boutique resort, offering an intimate collection of just
64 rooms, suites and villas. Superbly situated on 5.5 acres of
manicured beachfront grounds, positioning guests mere steps away
from water, sand and sun. Each room is tastefully decorated in a
contemporary Polynesian style overlooking either the flourishing
tropical gardens or the gorgeous white sands of Muri Beach and
Dine on the beachfront at Sandals Restaurant, enjoy a cocktail at the Barefoot Bar or indulge in ordering room service when you prefer to relax in the comfort of your own room. To ensure all your needs are met, the resort offers a number of facilities and services including complimentary Kids Club, an array of water-based activities, the resort's very own glass bottom lagoon cruiser 'Moana Roa' and a beauty salon located directly across the road from the resort entrance.
Various affordable wedding packages are also available and can be customised with Polynesian style. Our team can take care of every small detail so you and your guests can relax, celebrate and take in the romantic atmosphere.
The only 4 star full service resort on Muri Beach that is child friendly (and with a complimentary Kids Club).
- Personalised management approach & interaction with guests;
- Location on arguably the best beach on Rarotonga, Muri Beach & Lagoon, with access to offshore islets (motus), numerous water sports activities including the extremely popular sport of stand up paddle boarding;
- A variety of room categories from studios & suites, through to two & three bedroom villas in both garden & beachfront settings;
- A variety of dining options - dine with your feet in the sand at Barefoot Bar & Cafe, garden setting dining at Sandals Restaurant and many private dining options;
- Fresh water swimming pool, onsite beauty salon, 24/7 reception, tour desk, Nail Cottage Salon & entertainment rich in Cook Islands culture;
- Our very own glass bottom lagoon cruiser, Moana Roa;
- Modern comforts such as iPod docking stations, air conditioning, Wifi (charges apply) & movies;
- Resort design & decor reflect Cook Islands environment & culture;
- Only one wedding a day;
- Tropical Breakfast daily, use of kayaks, sun lounges, beach towels and snorkelling gear.
Welcome to the Cook Islands!